Hozhoni Foundation, Inc.
- 2133 N Walgreen Blvd
Flagstaff, Arizona 86004
- Visit Website
For almost 50 years, Hozhoni Foundation has been a leading non-profit provider of services and advocacy for people with developmental, intellectual, and physical disabilities in Northern Arizona.
We provide Residential, Vocational, and Educational services to help individuals reach their maximum potential. Our services are enhanced by our programs, activities, therapies, and classes that address the holistic needs of each individual.
- Enhance quality of life, self-sufficiency, dignity and self-respect of the individuals we serve.
- Provide opportunities for disabled individuals to learn from community interactions.
- Heighten awareness and understanding of people with disabilities.
Hozhoni was founded in 1970 to provide an alternative to institutionalization for children with developmental and physical disabilities. Today, Hozhoni has 21 group homes, 2 day programs, and numerous employment locations in 3 cities. Our clients are funded through the Department of Economic Security/Division of Developmental Disabilities and the Rehabilitative Services Administration, and the Navajo Nation.
Yavapai County, Arizona
- Day Treatment and Training, Adults-DTA
- Division of Developmental Disabilities-DDD
- Transportation for Day Programs-TRA
- Employment Support Aid-ESA
- Group Supported Employment-GSE
- Individual Supported Employment- ISE
- Transition to Employment-TTE
- Transportation for Employment-TRE