UCP of Central Arizona ~ Laura Dozer Center
- 1802 W Parkside Ln
Phoenix, Arizona 85207
- (602) 943-5472
- (602) 943-4936
- Visit Website
UCP is committed to creating possibilities and nurturing opportunities for those with disabilities. To do this, we’ve become a leader in providing therapies, life skill and independent living services, inclusive and integrated educational based programs, innovative social outlets, and basic research. In addition, we are a community and information expert for families addressing the needs of those with disabilities.
- Home and Community Based Services (HCBS) are available to both children and...
- What is Family Support Coordination? Family Support Coordination is a...
- UCP’s volunteer program enhances the lives of families and people with disabilities....
- The Day Treatment and Training Program for Adults serves high school graduates...
- Treatment and Training Program for children and young adults includes after school...
- Early detection is the key to addressing issues that can be more...
- United Cerebral Palsy of Central Arizona’s (UCP) Early Learning Center (ELC) is...
- UCP is well aware of the difficulty parents and family members face...
- The Summer Program is an extension of the Day Treatment and Training...
- United Cerebral Palsy of Central Arizona’s, (UCP) Therapy program include therapists who...
Our programs are dedicated to advancing the independence, productivity and self-sufficiency of each individual. You will find that all of our programs are personalized and grow out of years of one-on-one experience in helping individuals realize their maximum potential.
For more information about UCP and the services we provide please contact us.
Maricopa County, Arizona
- Attendant Care-ATC
- Day Treatment and Training, Adults-DTA
- Home Health
- Early Intervention Agencies
- Habilitation Hourly-HAH
- Day Treatment and Training, Summer-DTS
- Programs and Services
- Support Coordination
- Occupational Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Recreational Therapy
- Speech & Language Therapy
- After School Programs
- Summer Programs