TURN Community Services
- 423 West 800 South
Salt Lake City, Utah 84101
- Visit Website
TURN Community Services will be the premier provider of quality services for people with disabilities.
TURN dreams into reality.
We are dedicated to choice, quality, and respect for people with disabilities and those who support them. We provide supports through a cadre of trained staff to assist people with disabilities live, work and play within their communities.
- A recipient of 2008 and 2009 Utah’s Best Place to Work.
- We are one of the largest community based providers of services for people with disabilities.
- We offer the most comprehensive menu of services through the nine counties we are located in.
- Our initiatives have earned the support of national foundations.
- We have received numerous awards such as the Governor’s Council on Developmental Disabilities and Ila Goodey for excellence in service provision.
- We are one of United Way of Salt Lake, Davis, Iron & Washington Counties’ partner agencies.
- We have authored numerous grants and training proposal options to benefit people with disabilities and their families.
- We pioneered in developing rural based programs to give supports within communities so that people with disabilities did not have to leave “home” to go to the city to get services.
- TURN has developed and owns 22 properties for housing and day care of low income persons with disabilities.
Salt Lake County, Utah
- Day Supports
- Supported Employment
- Summer Programs