- 3220 s fair ln #18
tempe, Arizona 85282
Kalmed llc went through all the information provided about the CMDP program. Kalmed llc is interested in a contract with the program. We think our community based model of business stands in line with all what CMDP , DDD, DCS, DES and AHCCC stand for.
Kalmed llc had been partner with the department of child protective service since 2015.Our management team, fleet drivers, quality control and training teams are appreciative of the opportunity to work with Arizonans kids, parents and case workers to serve the most precious gift, our children and promise to protect, save value .We offer the same quality of service and provide the same experience and solutions in the field.
Kalmed llc is pleased to provide the attached information and in addition we would like to add:
· Our three offices in Tucson, Phoenix and Winslow.
· Act Soft dispatch software and GPS system.
· Our fleet is available 24/7 and can handle add on any time.
· We offer over 42 vehicles (Dodge Caravan 2016 available for your service).
· Our entire fleet provides (car seats, toddler, infant and booster).
· All drivers are trained in Car Seat Safety.
· All drivers are ADOT 5 year’s background checked.
· All possess fingerprinted drug screened.
· We hire drivers in their local communities.
Maricopa County, Arizona
- Transportation for Day Programs-TRA