- 6601 North 27th Avenue
Phoenix, Arizona 85017
- Visit Website
For over 70 years, Gompers has served people with disabilities in the Phoenix metro area with a holistic focus on the needs of the individual. As a core value, Gompers recognizes and celebrates that each person brings a unique set of abilities, skill sets and potential to our organization. The result is that Gompers’ daily environment is rich with insight, humor, humility, compassion and genuine caring about the needs of others.
We are an organization made up of people who are passionate about assisting individuals with disabilities to achieve their highest level of independence and productivity in our community. Our staff helps our students and members accomplish this by living up to Gompers’ mission and seven core values every day!
Gompers offers Day Training for Adults program, Employment Services, In-Home services (Respite, Attendant Care and Habilitation, a private school for students K-22. All of this is supported by Gompers' state-of-the-art transportation program.
Maricopa County, Arizona
- Developmental Disabilities including children
- Attendant Care-ATC
- In Home Supportive Care
- Day Treatment and Training, Adults-DTA
- Adult Companion
- Vocational Services
- Day Treatment and Training, Summer-DTS
- Assistive Technology / Modifications
- Recreation Programs
- Transportation for Day Programs-TRA
- Day Treatment and Training, Children-After School-DTT
- Center-Based Employment-CBE
- Group Supported Employment-GSE
- Individual Supported Employment- ISE
- Transition to Employment-TTE
- Transportation for Employment-TRE