Disability Development Resources, LLC.
- 1356 E. McKellips Rd
Mesa, Arizona 85203
- Visit Website
To provide Consumers with the best possible services that promote their independence, self-esteem, and abilities in the least restrictive environment, in a timely manner, and with the greatest possible attention to details that ensure they are satisfied with our services and that their needs are met.
Individuals with developmental disabilities have the right to lead self-directed lives, make informed decisions, and deserve a support system designed to promote these endeavors so a high quality of life can be achieved.
• DDRs team members respect and support every Consumer’s abilities, desires and strengths
• Advocacy and full community inclusion for Consumers is vital to their quality of life
• Promoting Consumer independence is a top priority
• Honesty is the best policy
• Communication with all team members is key
• Quality is more important than quantity when it comes to our DSPs
• Training is a necessary component of quality DSPs
• Documentation with attention to details is critical to a quality organization
• DSPs are recognized for a job well done
• Have fun & enjoy life!
Maricopa County, Arizona
- Attendant Care-ATC
- Habilitation Hourly-HAH