Arizona Care Providers - Tempe Office
- 1775 W. University Dr. Ste. 127
Tempe, Arizona 85281
- Visit Website
Quality Care with a Difference!
Our Mission: To provide positive support to our clients and their families by sharing in their commitment to ensure a better ‘Quality of Life’. We offer consistency in service with a special emphasis on building up client relationship based on communication, support, respect and trust.
Our Objectives: We are a team of very special people who are committed to providing the best possible care to our clients.Our Direct Support Providers are compassionate, dedicated and trained individuals who are highly motivated to work with families who are blessed with “Special Needs People”.
Our Services: We offer the following services to the community
- Attendant Care: To assist individuals in their homes to help support their daily routines while maintaining their independence
- Habilitation: To enhance and achieve skills in self directed care for individuals in their homes and community
- Respite: To provide support to families and our special needs clients, giving them an opportunity for personal independence through community inclusion and recreational activities.
Maricopa County, Arizona
- Behavioral Health
- Developmental Disabilities including children
- Habilitation Hourly-HAH
- Early Intervention
- Respite Care
- Service Provider
- In Home Support Staff
- Home Health