Arizona MENTOR ~ Tucson
- 5997 E Grant Road
Tucson, Arizona 85712
- Visit Website
Arizona MENTOR’S office in Tucson serves adults and children with developmental disabilities and is our second largest office in the state of Arizona. We provide In-Home Support, Residential and Host-Home services in the metro Tucson area and surrounding communities. The Tucson office has several bi-lingual staff to better serve our Spanish speaking families in southern Arizona. Our services can and are tailored to each individuals needs!
- Host Homes: In our Host Home program, individuals live in private family homes in the community with caregivers they select, who we call Mentors.
- Residential Living Services: We offer a range of group living arrangements for people wishing to live in the community with other individuals who share similar interests.
- In-Home Support: Our In-Home Support Services offer cost effective and flexible service options for individuals living in their own home or with family.
- Day Treatment: We offer programs are designed to help adults and school-aged children with physical and developmental challenges build skills and acheive greater independence.
- Behavioral Health Services: Our Behavioral Health program provides a variety of assistance and training for individuals with behavioral and mental health challenges.
Pima County, Arizona
- Day Treatment and Training, Adults-DTA
- Residential Home
- Residential Treatment Facility
- Vocational Services
- Day Treatment and Training, Summer-DTS
- Programs and Services
- Behavior Supports
- Day Supports
- Home Health
- After School Programs
- Aging Services
- Professional Parents / Host Homes