Arizona MENTOR ~ Casa Grande
- 711 North Park Avenue
Casa Grande, Arizona 85222
- Visit Website
Arizona MENTOR’S office in Casa Grande serves adults with behavioral health challenges and developmental disabilities in residential settings throughout the Casa Grande area and into Arizona City.
Our Programs and Services
- Host Homes: In our Host Home program, individuals live in private family homes in the community with caregivers they select, who we call Mentors.
- Residential Living Services: We offer a range of group living arrangements for people wishing to live in the community with other individuals who share similar interests.
- In-Home Support: Our In-Home Support Services offer cost effective and flexible service options for individuals living in their own home or with family.
- Day Treatment: We offer programs are designed to help adults and school-aged children with physical and developmental challenges build skills and acheive greater independence.
- Behavioral Health Services: Our Behavioral Health program provides a variety of assistance and training for individuals with behavioral and mental health challenges.
Pinal County, Arizona
- Day Treatment and Training, Adults-DTA
- Residential Home
- Residential Treatment Facility
- Vocational Services
- Day Treatment and Training, Summer-DTS
- Mental Health
- Programs and Services
- Behavior Supports
- Home Health