Aid to Adoption of Special Kids
About Home & Community Based Services
We at AASK understand that caring for a special needs child can sometimes be all consuming. We recruit, train and qualify individuals to provide the high-level of care and understanding these children deserve when parents/guardians need a break.
The AASK for HCBS program provides families with a valuable support system and services for individuals with special needs. As a nonprofit agency, AASK for HCBS offers a unique approach to supporting families.
- We have exclusive focus on services for children.
- We refer qualified Direct Service Staff (Provider) to conveniently interview with you in your home.
- You have the final decision when selecting a Provider.
- Our Providers are carefully screened through our intensive intake process.
- Initial training for Providers is supplied free of charge.
- Agency staff is experienced in multiple systems such as DDD, behavioral health and the foster care/adoption systems.
- The AASK Family Coordinator makes regular home visits and assists parent/guardian and child with goal setting.
- We provide Valley-wide coverage.
- Our Agency staff is available 24/7.
Maricopa County, Arizona
- Attendant Care-ATC
- Habilitation Hourly-HAH