Adocacy for Special Kids
- 167 Washington Street
Norwell, Massachusetts 02061
- (781) 733-9050
- Visit Website
One-to-one special education advocacy services for your child's successful development
- Response letters to school district regarding all aspects of IEP issues
- Reviewing IEPs for optimal strategy and content
- Expert representation and leadership at Team Meetings
- Expert guidance, consultation and representation at Meditations and Resolution Meetings
- Formal filing for hearings with the Bureau of Special Education Appeals
Our goal is to help you build productive dialogue and strong collaborative relationships with your child's educational team and school district. We will provide you with the expert advice and tools you need to help your child succeed, and to help you become a more effective advocate for your child and their special educational needs.
How We Can Help
We will assist you in optimizing your child's IEP to ensure that they have the necessary accommodations and modifications, measurable annual goals and short-term objectives & benchmarks, and the appropriate related and special education services to meet your child's unique needs and enhance their success.
Hampden County, Massachusetts